For the sake of our environment ...
Our corporate philosophy has always attached major importance to environmental protection.
Improvements in this area are implemented on a continuing basis.
We are registered in accordance with EN ISO 14001, the international standard that sets down recognised requirements for an environmental management system, and thus contribute to forward-looking and ecologically meaningful solutions in all areas.
- Our employees are aware of and strictly observe all statutory regulations onhandling, storing and disposing of materials, fluids and lubricants.
- We use natural resources and energy economically.
- We are committed to heightening the environmental awareness of all employees, improving our ecological performance and maintaining or exceeding statutory requirements.
- At Kaysser, the highest priority is attached to employee health and occupational safety.
- This applies to the entire working environment, including the handling of chemical substances, noise level, temperature, ventilation and lighting as well as the quality of sanitary facilities.
- The management at Kaysser creates all the necessary preconditions for the safety of employees and preservation of the environment.
- Preference is given to environment-friendly solutions when selecting new production processes.
We care about the environment
Heat recovery is utilized to heat our main factory in Nellmersbach and our facility in Bistrita/Romania.
A special process is used in our powder coating facility to recover surplus powder and use it again.
A water treatment plant is used.
Waste is collected and recycled in accordance with local regulations.
We support the use of renewable energy with our 300-kWp photovoltaic plant.
LED lighting, wood pellet heating system, use of rain water, degerminator, use of solar power, green roofing, heat recover as well as large green areas are part of our everyday working environment.
Electric fork-lift trucks and cars ensure zero emissions.
To continuously improve environmental protection at Kaysser and include all areas of the company in the measures.
To promote our employees' sense of responsibility for the environment in targeted training courses and strengthen it with regard to energy and raw materials.